CORSAIR C70 - Military Green
|Motherboard Support||Micro & Standard ATX|
|External 5.25" Drive Bays||3|
|External 3.5" Drive Bays||0|
|Rear Cooling||1 x 120mm (Included)|
|Front Cooling||1 x 120mm (Included)|
|Top/Bottom Cooling||2 x 120mm Graphics Cooling (Included)|
CORSAIR C70 Military Green Case
When it’s time to take your competitive gaming on the road, the Vengeance C70 mid-tower PC case is a great choice. It’s crafted out of solid steel and made to survive trips with less wear and tear, and the ergonomic carry handles help you move your gear with confidence.
…and Water Cover, too.
Vengeance C70 is also outfitted for liquid cooling upgradeability. You get 240mm radiator compatibility on top of the case, and if that’s not enough, you can remove the lower hard drive cage to fit a second 240mm radiator for a dual-loop setup.
A case is as much a part of your armory as any other component. With internal USB 3.0 connectors for modern motherboards, native SSD compatibility, eight expansion slots and room for long graphics cards, the C70 stands ready to take on any challenger.
Lock and load.
Easy access side panels come off with quick-release latches. The optical drive bays and 3.5” hard drive bays are tool-free. Thumbscrews secure your graphics cards, and the hard drive cages can be easily removed for better airflow or additional expansion room. Cable routing tie-downs and built-in clamps keep your system tidy. With so many usability features, the Vengeance C70 does what it’s supposed to do — stay out of your way while you build or upgrade.
- Room for two 240mm radiators when lower drive cage is removed for outstanding watercooling potential.
- Tool-free thumbscrews for each of the eight expansion slots, making it easy to upgrade to dual, triple, or quad video card setups
- Front panel USB 3.0 ports with internal header for modern peripherals
- Tinted side window with dual fan mounts lets you cool, and view your hardware in style
- Three 5.25” bays and Six 3.5”/2.5” hard drive bays for excellent expansion capabilities
- Two included 120mm intake fans directly blowing across your GPU for maximum cooling potential, and a single 120mm fan for heat exhaust