Creative Sound Blaster Audigy SE 7.1 PCI
|Surround Type||7.1 Conversion|
|EAX Gaming Support||Yes - Version 3|
The Sound Blaster® Audigy™ SE is an excellent value upgrade to 7.1 surround sound on the PC. Featuring high quality audio specifications including 24-bit/96kHz recording and playback with 100dB signal to noise ratio and digital output, it's the ideal partner for surround music and movie playback. For realistic gaming, EAX® ADVANCED HD™ 3.0 support delivers acoustic effects and detailed 7.1 3D surround sound in gaming. The included Creative Media Source™ software is a comprehensive tool for creating MP3s, managing a music collection, adding effects and burning custom CD compilations.
- 7.1 surround output
- 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution.
- 100dB signal to noise ratio.
- Comprehensive Creative Media Source software provided.
- EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 support for gaming.
- CMSS up-mixes stereo content to 7.1 surround.
- 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of analog inputs at 96kHz sample rate
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources at 96kHz to analog 7.1 speaker output
- 16-bit and 24-bit recording with sampling rates of 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
- SPDIF output up to 24-bit resolution at selectable sampling rate of 44.1, 48 or 96kHz
- 64-Voice polyphony and multi-timbral capability
- 128 GM & GS compatible instruments and 10 drum kits
- 2MB or 4MB GM SoundFont Bank included
- Line level out (Front / Side / Rear / Centre / Subwoofer) or Headphone out
- Line In / Microphone In / *Digital I/O
- Aux Audio in
* Supports SPDIF Out for Stereo Digital Speaker/ connection with Creative Digital I/O Module (sold separately)
Sound Blaster Audigy SE Audio Performance
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) = 100 dB (2V)
- Frequency Response at -3 dBr =
Specifications are based on digital-to-analog audio playback (for example: CDDA, WAV, MP3, Dolby Digital)