Creative Sound Blaster Z 5.1 PCI-E
|Model||Sound Blaster Z|
|EAX Gaming Support||Yes - Version 5|
Experience every detail
A signal to noise ratio or SNR of 116dB delivers > 99.99% pure audio, which is 34.4 times better than typical motherboard audio.
The quad-core Sound Core3D™ audio processor offloads gaming effect processing from your primary CPU, improving your overall PC performance.
Live it, don’t just hear it
The SBX Pro Studio suite of technologies immerse you in awe-inspiring audio so you can experience games, music and movies in a 360-degree true-to-life sound stage over speakers or regular headphones.
Find them before they find you
‘Scout Mode’ allows you to hear your enemies from further away, giving you a distinct tactical advantage in combat.
Gear up for victory
There’s no longer any need to unplug your speakers to connect a gaming headset. The Sound Blaster Z series soundcards all features separate I/O so you can easily switch between hardware without having to unplug any gear.
Supports studio quality headphones and headsets of up to 600 ohm impedance.
Hook up for high fidelity audio
Single cable output to your home theatre system. Enjoy cinematic audio by transforming any source into immersive surround sound.
- Output Level (Full Scale): Front Channel Out : 2Vrms, Headphone (33 ohms): 1.3Vrms, Headphone (600 ohms): 2Vrms;
- Maximum DAC Resolution: Front Channel Out : 24-bit, 192kHz, Headphone (33 ohms): 24-bit, 96kHz, Headphone (600 ohms): 24-bit,
- SNR (20kHz Low-pass filter, A-Wgt), @ 24-bit, 96kHz: Front Channel Out : 116dB, Headphone (33 ohms): >105dB, Headphone (600
- Frequency Response @ 96kHz: Front Channel Out : 10Hz to 45kHz, Rear Channel Out : 15Hz to 45kHz, Center Out : 10Hz to 45kHz,
Headphone (33 ohms): 10Hz to 45kHz;
- Frequency Response @ 192kHz(Stereo only): Front Channel Out : 10Hz to 88kHz;
- Supported Output: Stereo/2.1 Speakers, 5.1 Speakers, Headphones;
- Headphone: 1 x Amplified 1/8" mini jack;
- Speaker Out: 3 x 1/8" mini jacks;
- Optical Out: TOSLINK;
- Optical In: TOSLINK;
- Line In / Microphone In: Shared 1/8" mini jack;
- Warranty: 1 Years Manufacturers Warranty;