120GB KINGSTON V300 SATA3 - 6Gb/s
|Interface Type||SATA III|
120GB KINGSTON V300 SATA3 - 6Gb/s
Kingston’s SSDNow V300 solid-state drive is a cost-effective way to revive your computer. It’s 10x faster than a hard drive plus more reliable, more durable and shock-proof. It features an LSI® SandForce® controller customized for Kingston and best-in-class components, and is available in kits with all the accessories needed for an effortless transition to the latest technology. For added peace of mind, it’s backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
Get more life out of your computer and maximize your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston® SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. It’s the most cost-efficient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system — and it’s less disruptive than migrating your data to a new system.
SSDNow V300 features an LSI® SandForce® controller customized for Kingston and optimized for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it’s made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it’s shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.
SSDNow V300 is easy to install and available in kits that include all the accessories you’ll need, including the software to clone your files and OS in minutes. It’s backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Fast — 10x faster than a 7200RPM hard drive
- High Quality — features an LSI® SandForce® controller customized for Kingston
- Reliable — with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives
- Economical design optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Convenient — all-in-one kits with all the components for easy installation
- Multiple capacities — to fit your workload
- Included 7mm to 9.5mm adapter
- Guaranteed — three-year manufacturer warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability
Why switch to Solid-State Drives?
- A Dramatic Shift - For any organization, SSDNow can deliver dramatic savings with lower up front costs and TCO. SSDNow drives can extend the lifecycle and dramatically improve the performance of a PC with higher speeds, greater stability and legendary Kingston® reliability. From booting up to opening applications, SSDNow significantly cuts down waiting time. Best of all, with no moving parts, SSDNow drives are shock-proof, maintaining stability through the roughest conditions and extending the life of your desktop or notebook.
- A Simple Swap - For notebook or desktop users, switching to solid-state drives or adding them to your system is simple using upgrade kits that include everything you need as well as software to clone your files and OS in just minutes. Kingston solid-state drives are backed by a three-year warranty (KC100 features a five-year warranty), free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Innovative - Flash technology makes the drive respond faster to commands
- Shock-Proof - Dropping a notebook no longer means losing your data
- Silent - Runs silent and with no moving mechanical parts
- Cool - Generates much less heat than traditional hard drives, ideal for notebook users
- Green - Consumes less energy than a traditional hard drive
- Supports TRIM - Ensures maximum performance on compatible operating systems
- Guaranteed - Three-year Kingston warranty, free technical support
- Capacity: 1200GB
- Form factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0
- Sequential Reads: SATA Rev. 3.0 up to: 450MB/s
- Sequential Writes: SATA Rev. 3.0 up to: 450MB/s
- Maximum Random 4k Read/Write: up to 85,000/ up to 55,000 IOPS
- PCMARK® Vantage HDD Suite Score: 49,000
- Power Consumption: 0.640 W Idle / 1.423 W Read / 2.052 W Write
- Storage temperatures: -40°C~85°C
- Operating temperatures: 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions: 69.8mm x 100.1mm x 7mm
- Weight: 86g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10–2000Hz)
- Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 128TB
- Warranty/support: three-year manufacturer warranty with free technical support