Sales & General Enquiries
Support & Aftersales
Phone : (01270) 898 078
Phone Line Busy Periods: 10am-11am & 4pm-6pm
Lines Open : Mon-Fri 9am - 6pm
Calls Charged At Standard Network Rate
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Order Process
1) Place an order through our online configuration system www.palicomp.co.uk, via email using email@example.com or on the telephone by calling (01270) 898104 where our staff will be only to please to take your order and/or discuss your requirements.
2) Payment We have various payment methods available, the online system allows you to pay instantly via Credit/Debit Card and also has a section where you can choose to pay by any other method in the payment methods section of the website.
3) Production All specs are then sent to the production department where they are built to the highest standard by our fully competent staff.
4) Testing Station Your complete built PC/System will then be passed to the testing station where Windows7 is fully installed along with all drivers/software. It will then be put through our various testing procedures to make sure there are no faults.
5) Packaging All base units are packaged with great care using polystyrene cradles and bubble-wrap.
6) Dispatch All products are picked up from our warehouse on a daily basis (mon to fri) and go out on a next working day delivery. We use FEDEX for all our consignments and they also offer an excellent tracking service, just e-mail us with your reference number and we will reply with the tracking number for your order.
7) Aftersales If you have any issues, firstly read the F.A.Q info that comes with your PC, if the issue you are trying to resolve is not listed then please do not hesitate to call our dedicated support team, this also includes all warranty issues.